Visa Information

Country House Camp is a registered Summer Camp with UK Companies House. Though we offer English Sessions given by TEFL qualified teachers that follow British Council criteria, we are not an English language school. Therefore, International campers DO NOT need a Short Term Study Visa in order to attend our summer camp.

We issue a a full acceptance letter, with proof of payment and an official description of the programme and contact details for each of our campers, with which our non-European campers should apply for a Tourist Visa.

The UK Visa & Immigration Department has told us that the children should have absolutely no problem entering the UK as such for the purposes of participating in our summer camp.

In addition to the above mentioned documents which we provide, the parents will be responsible for filling out the necessary documents which can be found in the document section of our website.

Should you want to double check this information with the UK Visa & Immigration Department, please fill free to ring them on 03001232241.